Open Since 1972
Masslift history starts over 30 years ago, when Francis Garrard purchases the dealership and Masslift Africa is born ...
APE Africa start selling Mitsubishi Forklifts in Southern Africa.
APE Africa become the exclusive dealer for Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks.
APE Africa decides to move away from materials handling. Francis Garrard purchases the dealership and Masslift Africa is born.
The Mitsubishi Grendia is launched.
Mitsubishi purchase Rocia and introduce a Mitsubishi Forklifts warehousing range for the first time.
New Seasons Investment Holdings and Nodus Trading become Masslift Africa shareholders.
London Eye Investments becomes a Masslift Africa shareholder, logo rebranding occurs and Goeff Tucker replaces Francis Garrad as CEO.
- Masslift Africa wins the ‘Dealer of Excellence Award’ for the first time.
- Masslift Africa wins ‘Top Service Contract Generator Award.’
The Mitsubishi Ninja is launched.
Masslift sells over 500 new forklifts for the first time in a year.
New Seasons Equity Fund becomes Majority shareholder through merger of Nodus Trading 1 and New Seasons Investment Holdings.
- Masslift Africa introduces the Ninja as the company mascot.
- Masslift Africa receives a level 2 B-BBEE certificate for the first time.
- Masslift Africa survive the Covid-19 pandemic and produce a record EBITDA selling over 1000 forklifts for the first time in the company history.